Saturday, June 27, 2009

How our Journey Began...

A few months ago, my husband and I arrived back from our honeymoon, moved to a new state and began creating a home together.

Gone were the wedding details, gone were the days that would be... the day was here! For the first time, I was completely in charge of all grocery shopping, all meal preparations, and decorating my own home.

My first shopping trip to the store to pick up two weeks worth of groceries I spent a good chunk of change. I couldn't believe how much things cost! I quickly sent out to find ways in which to save us money on not only groceries, but on household items as well.

I'm still new to all of this and learning how things go, but the deals I am finding are just too good to keep to myself!

Feel free to come along on my journey towards lowering our grocery budget, saving more, and being able to give more to those around us!

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Template by Ourblogtemplates Designed by Southern Savings