Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Couponing for Beginners...

I'll be the first to admit it... I'm still very new to couponing. But the more I find out about it, the more excited I get!

If you've read about how my journal towards a frugal lifestyle began then you know how surprised I was after my first visit to the grocery store turned out to be. After that trip I set out to discover ways in which to save us some mula each month on our grocery bill. I started doing this first by looking up dozens upon dozens of websites and reading article after article on couponing...and I was completely overwhelmed.

Then I found it! A website that recommended searching and looking out for whatever deals your grocery stores were holding that week before going shopping... she suggested doing this before even attempting to add coupons into the picture. Woo - that took a load off of my shoulder. And it almost halved our grocery bill.

I'll be posting more about couponing and giving you a ton of resources where you can search for the best way that works for you. Stayed tuned!

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Template by Ourblogtemplates Designed by Southern Savings