Monday, August 24, 2009

Gevalia Coffee $3 for 3 boxes plus a coffee mug



Gevalia is offering 3 boxes of coffee for $3.00 plus you'll get a free coffee mug! I wasn't sure if this was legit when I ordered mine or not, but it is! I ordered three boxes of Coffee and received the free mug (it's really nice!). I plan on saving these as Christmas gifts. ;) I know it's still only August but between my family and my husbands family we have almost 20 people who we want to be able to give some kind of gift. :)


The only thing I noticed on this is that when you order your coffee you're automatically enrolled in a membership where coffee will be shipped to you every so many weeks (you get to choose), but once I received my package in the mail I quickly called and canceled my membership. It was quick and easy so not a problem. Just remember to cancel so they don't continue charging your credit card!

Go HERE to get your coffee and free mug!

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Template by Ourblogtemplates Designed by Southern Savings