Monday, August 24, 2009

Nielsen Home Scanner...






This is the real thing - AC Nielsen is the world's largest market research company and this is the worlds best survey offer! Make your opinions count as a member of the Homescan Consumer Panel. Earn valuable gift points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toys and more.

I've tried to sign up for this several times myself, but they aren't needing anyone in my area. From what I've heard though - this is pretty easy. They will send you a scanner once you join and all you have to do is scan things you are purchasing (nothing specific...just whatever you're buying) and then upload the list of bar codes to them. Seems pretty simple to me. I was sad they weren't looking for people here!

Go HERE for more details!

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Template by Ourblogtemplates Designed by Southern Savings