Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ways to Earn Money Online... Part 1

I've been researching ways online to earn some extra cash. I've found several ways that I will be highlighting over the next couple of weeks.


Search & Win

The one I've found that I like the most is Swagbucks. All you have to do is sign up, log in, and search online just like you would through Google or any other search engine. You'll receive points for searches that you make. You can earn points for not only searches, but referrals, shopping through their site, etc. Ways to earn points with Swagbucks is really endless.

I usually earn all of my points simply by searching through Swagbucks site rather than my usual {Google} search engine. Swagbucks search engine is powered through Google and Ask! So, I'm still essentially searching through the same engine but now I am earning points for my searches.

Once you have acquired enough points you can redeem them for certain prizes like gift card, cash through Pay Pal, etc.. There are tons of ways to redeem!

So, why not earn points {and ultimately free prizes} for doing what you normally do?


Go here to sign up. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email.

Happy searching and earning points!


Search & Win

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Template by Ourblogtemplates Designed by Southern Savings