Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SoftSoap Nutri Serum Body Wash...

http://reviews.bargainbriana.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Picture-121-252x300.png

I recently joined BzzAnget.com and I am now participating in my first BzzCampaign!

BzzAgent.com sent me a package with samples of SoftSoap Nutri Serums Body Wash.

I've had the samples for over a week now and have enjoyed using them!  The Body wash is infused with nourishing serum pearls that leave your skin feeling amazingly soft.

Available in two varieties:
The Purple Nutri Serum has Moisture retaining Omega 3 & 6 &

The Green Nutri Serum contains Restoring Vitamin E

so not only do they leave your skin feeling incredibly soft, but healthy!
With winter and dry skin season quickly approaching I'll be using nourishing body washes more and more.


It takes only a small amount - less than other body washes I have tried - which means it will last longer.
Even better is that it is reasonably priced so it won't break the budget!


And it smells sooo yummy!  I have a hard time with scents because they give me headaches, but the Green Nutri Surem with Vitamin E is lightly scent and I've so enjoyed it!  The Purple Nutri Surem with Omega 3 & 6 has a little bit of a stronger smell to it, but I still enjoyed it as well.

Have any of you tried these body washes before?
If anyone is interested in trying out this product I would be willing to mail you a $1.00 off coupon (I only have two or three so first come, first serve)!

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Template by Ourblogtemplates Designed by Southern Savings