Thursday, December 10, 2009

Coupons.com




I have been using Coupons.com for awhile now and I have saved literally hundreds of dollars!
And it is so simple - you simply type in your zipcode {top left side of page} and coupons appear and you click on the coupons you want to print...when you find all the coupons you want/need then you can print them all out and voila!  You are saving money without clipping a single coupon!

the only thing I've found that I don't like about it is that I have to cut the coupons out.
I usually leave them all together until I know I am going to use them and then just cut out the coupon{s} I need at the time..  That way I don't waste time in cutting coupons I am not going to use.

You should be able to print 2 copies of these coupons.
Oh, and I always try and grab the ones I think we'll use since there is a print limit and once it's reached you won't be able to print them off later.


Happy Printing!!  ;)





Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Template by Ourblogtemplates Designed by Southern Savings