Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Inbox Dollars...

I signed up with Inbox Dollars about six months ago and have made about $15 from them already.
It's really simple to join -- and right now you can get a $5 bonus just for signing up!

The process is really simple, they will send you 2-3 emails per day
you simply click on the bottom link that says 'Click to mark this email read'
let the page load
{I usually view another page while I let it load until it's done and then click out of it}



It's that simple!  You'll earn only a few cents per email
but they have other great offers you can sign up for and receive cash back on.

For Christmas I made a new 2010 calendar for our family
I was already in the process of making it when I noticed that Inbox Dollars have a link offering $5 back for creating a new calendar!

I paid a total of $5.28 for my calendar and received $5 back from Inbox Dollars
How awesome is that!

Go here for more details and sign up today!

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Template by Ourblogtemplates Designed by Southern Savings