Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Exciting News!!!!!



Over the past few months, with a lot of encouragement from my sweet hubby, I have been trying to decide which direction I wanted Southern Savings to take.  I wanted to be able to continue posting all of the best deals and freebies from around the web, but I also felt like it was time to close this chapter of Southern Savings for an even better chapter in my blogging 'career'!  

These last few weeks I have been working hard on creating a new site with a new look, new features, new content, upcoming articles, a new platform, my own hosting, and even a new name!
 
I am beyond thrilled to direct all of you to 
my new website Saving On The Essentials!

Saving On The Essentials

We will still be featuring the same great content, but now with more features and offers for our readers.
I hope that you will continue to join me on the journey towards a more frugal lifestyle - 
or even if you're only in it for the freebies {and we have some great ones}!
 
So make sure to visit us over at SavingOnTheEssentials.com to sign 
up for our most current posts of all the greatest freebies and deals around the web!

And thank you so much for being part of the 
beginning here at Southern Savings!

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Template by Ourblogtemplates Designed by Southern Savings