Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In my Mailbox....

I've been meaning to write this post for awhile, but I'm just now getting around to it.

When I first started signing up for freebies, I didn't think I would ever really get anything for free. But here is proof that when you find the right deals you can get stuff for free or almost free. ;)


{Freebies}


The Full Plate Diet Book
Herbs at a Glance Booklet
Light and Easy Recipe Booklet
Jiffy Recipe Booklet
Sun-Maid Fruit Booklet
Nivea Sparkle Shower Gel
Bodycology Sample
PureVia Sample
Nestle Taster's Choice Coffee Samples (2!)
Mighty Leaf Green Tea Sample (my hubby enjoyed this ;)





{Great Deal}


Remember when I told ya'll about E.L.F. Cosmetics awesome deal here?
Well, mine finally arrived in the mail. Woot!
I got all of that (over $80 worth of products) for only $17.21!

Ahh, gotta love some good deals!

I've gotten a good jump on my Christmas shopping -
I'm starting to feel really good about how much I've gotten done! ;)


What about ya'll?

Did any of you guys snatch these freebies?

Or did you take advantage of the 75% offer at E.L.F?

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Template by Ourblogtemplates Designed by Southern Savings